Steakhouse boards are much more than just boards for cutting barbecue. They have a different design, as they are organic and have a much more pleasant touch; functionality to make other models envious, with groove juice and non-slip rubber supports; their cleaning is easier, as they have rounded corners; its wood receives a special treatment, which prolongs the useful life of the material. And, as if that weren't enough, they are ecologically correct, being produced through certified wood, coming from reforestation areas.
- Code large: STLI-ORIG-10000.TK001
- Dimensions: w 31 1/2 x d 19 5/8 x h 1 1/8 in
- Weight: 15.4 lbs
- Code medium: STLI-ORIG-10001.TK001
- Dimensions: w 23 5/8 x d 14 6/8 x h 1 1/4 in
- Weight: 8.3 lbs
- Code small: STLI-ORIG-10002.TK001
- Dimensions: w 16 1/2 x d 12 5/8 x h 1 1/8 in
- Weight: 5.3 lbs
- Material: Teak Tan certified wood
- Manufacturer: Origin® Wood Brazil
Product Care: Clean by washing with mild dish soap and a soft sponge. Leave the surface dry when finished. Do not allow prolonged contact with water. Do not clean using boiling water or expose the wood product to the freezer, microwave or dishwasher. Do not use saw blade knives To avoid damage to the surface.