Ideal for roasting ribs in different environments such as: garage, backyards, camping, pool areas, beaches, among others.
Invite family and friends for great fun times!
- Manufactured in Stainless Steel
- Fully Dismountable and Portable
- It uses coal and has an innovative system which makes coal consumption super economical. (See preparation time )
- Removable charcoal burner
- Great thermal insulation, which results in low consumption.
- Almost zero smoke, as it has an innovative burning system.
- It does not use tools for its assembly, as the parts are all for fitting and unhitching, thus making it possible to take it to any environment.
- Internal there is a tray for fat containment
- Code: ESUL-ES-BBQ Rib Machine
- The barbecue has the capacity to roast a rib of up to 18 kg, an important detail when placing the ribs on the grill, always place the bone part to the side of the burner, there is no need to turn it over, as it is evenly roasted.
- Estimation of rib roasting can vary from 4 to 6 hours, so the important factor is to maintain the balance of the fire. (Example: 18 kg ribs, average time of 5 hours and consumption of 6 kg of coal).
- 1 Barbecue (sides, lid, bottom and front panel lid)
- 1 Rib grill with chrome pedestal
- 1 Stainless steel tray for fat containment
- 1 Charcoal Burner
- Barbecue Height= 92 cm/ 36 in
- Barbecue Length= 56 cm/ 22 in
- Barbecue Width= 56 cm/ 22 in
- Grill for ribs 90 x 40 cm / 35 1/2" x 15 3/4" in
- Weight: 86 lbs